- Building of outdoor structure to house sports and youth group ministries in Havana
- Over 700 pounds of donated items including
- Baseball and soccer equipment
- Much needed over the counter medications, toiletries, and medical supplies
- Bible donations for the Iglesia Bautista of San German
- New church building outside the village of San German
The effects of over 60 years of communism and government suppression have created difficulties of the local church and the well being of Cuba’s general population. Inflation is at an all time high and it is difficult to resource basic items such as food and medical care. Churches are not recognized by the government and are unable to be licensed as religious institutions. To reach the local community for Jesus churches depend on social and sports ministry opportunities to spread the gospel.